Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions-2012!!


 
New Years resolutions are great goals to set to help make a better you, but how long do you stick to your New Years resolutions? I heard on a radio program yesterday that most Americans start fading out on their New Year resolutions by JANUARY 7TH...that is only ONE week into the new year!!! WOW!!

When it comes to couponing and saving money for your family, what are your New Year resolutions? 

My first resolution is to try to get more coupons for free. I do love the convenience of clipping services and insert services, but I feel I have used both services as a crutch instead of a backup when I can't find a coupon I need. Our page, "Couponing"--A Mom's Sport has a Meetup.com group located in DFW. As the organizer for tis group, I am setting up more meetings to trade coupons and unopened/unused products. I hope this group continues to be successful and benefit lots of families in our area. I encourage you to start a group to trade coupons with instead of purchasing as much from clipping services or insert services. Starting a group at church or with a close group of friends is easy, or try Meetup.com and meet other couponers in your area. 

My second resolution is to double my food donation from 2011. I plan on working on donating non-perishable food items that I can get for 25¢/50¢ or less. I know there are a lot of food pantries and charities in my area that could use food for needy families. I feel I slacked in my donating in 2011 and want to step it up a few notches and help out other families. 

I encourage you to join me in one or both of these resolutions. Comment below if you are going to join in on one or both of these resolutions so we can help keep each other accountable to keeping up our end of the deal. Good luck in 2012!! Cheers to you and your family for a great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Couponing

Product Review

Health Blogs

Blog Love

Disclaimer & Disclosure

Disclaimer:
Thank you for following the official "Couponing"--A Mom's Sport blog, presented by Stephanie Howard. We are happy to have you!

Our number one goal with this blog is to help families save money. This blog grows by word of mouth and referrals. We ask all fans to do their part in helping us achieve this goal. Please do not post any content that is; fraudulent, deceptive or that violates the laws or regulations.

We monitor all postings and comments and reserve the right to remove content that does not fall within guidelines or we see as inappropriate.

Disclosure:
This blog is a professional blog that is created, written and edited by Stephanie Howard.

"Couponing"--A Mom's Sport accepts sponsorships, paid insertions, cash advertising and other types of compensation. Compensations received through this blog will be used for other types of advertisement for "Couponing"--A Mom's Sport.
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Installed by Custom Blog Designs