Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stephanie's Weekly Deals


This week at the store I raked up on quite a few things. I went to Walgreens, Kroger and Tom Thumb. I added a few extra things this week because I was making dinner for a friend who had surgery and dinner for another friend who had a baby. So that is adding six extra people to my grocery bill for one meal for the week.

At Walgreens I got three bottles of Walgreens asprin-FREE-with a Walgreens coupon, Walgreens paper plates- 2 packs at 99 cents each-with a Walgreens coupon, Degree dedorant-2 at $2.49 each with a Walgreens coupon and a manu coupon for $1.50 off of two, Gold Seal vitamin C- 2/$4 with my Walgreens coupon, Clorox cleaning wipes at  $1.99 each, Walgreens disinfectant spray at $3.79, Finest Natural vitamins-BOGOF with a $5 off Walgreens coupon-ended up being $4 for 2 bottles. The total was $46.90. I had $16.22 in savings and coupons, I used a $25 dollar pharmacy check for transfering our medication and walked out paying $5.68. I paid under $40 what my total was!!!!

Tom Thumb did not have much I needed, but they did have a few deals that I did not want to pass up. I got a box of Cheerios costing $2.79 with a TT $1.99/box coupon and a manu coupon for $1/box, Tostitos tortilla chips costing $3.99/bag with a TT coupon of $2.99/bag with a $1 off manu coupon, Lipton rice at $1.50/bag with a 50 cent off savings (gift for friend's dinner), Pace salsa-2 jars at $3.39 each with card savings and two 40 cent off coupons getting doubled, and a pack of Mission tortillas regularly costing $2.99 (gift for friend's dinner). My total was $18.05 after $9.81 savings, I paid $8.24. That was about $10 SAVINGS!!!!

Kroger had a fantastic deal this week I did not want to miss, not only because it was wonderful, but because I have been wanting the item they had on sale. They had their Black and Decker Belgin Waffle Makers on sale for only $18.97 and you get a $5 off your next purchase coupon at the register. So of course I got this and then paid for my groceries with the wonderful coupon. I got 4 packs of Martha White cornbread mix at 75 cents each, Kroger cheese costing $3.59 with card savings and a $1.50 off coupon, Downy costing $6.59 with card savings and a $1 off manu coupon, three bags of Green Giant Steamers veggies costing $2.39 each with card savings and a 50 cent doubled manu coupon, Pampers wipes at $2.69 each with card savings and three 40 cent doubled coupons, two Promised Land chocolate milks at $2.50 with card savings and 2 $1 off coupons, Laughing Cow cheese at $3.59 with a 50 cent manu coupon getting doubled, and Minute Maid OJ at $2.71 with card savings and a $1 coupon making my total $40.51, after cards savings and coupons I paid just $16.11, SAVINGS OF $24.40--AWESOME!

This weeks groceries costed us $30.03 and that included purchasing a few items I would not normally purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Couponing

Product Review

Health Blogs

Blog Love

Disclaimer & Disclosure

Disclaimer:
Thank you for following the official "Couponing"--A Mom's Sport blog, presented by Stephanie Howard. We are happy to have you!

Our number one goal with this blog is to help families save money. This blog grows by word of mouth and referrals. We ask all fans to do their part in helping us achieve this goal. Please do not post any content that is; fraudulent, deceptive or that violates the laws or regulations.

We monitor all postings and comments and reserve the right to remove content that does not fall within guidelines or we see as inappropriate.

Disclosure:
This blog is a professional blog that is created, written and edited by Stephanie Howard.

"Couponing"--A Mom's Sport accepts sponsorships, paid insertions, cash advertising and other types of compensation. Compensations received through this blog will be used for other types of advertisement for "Couponing"--A Mom's Sport.
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Installed by Custom Blog Designs