Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kroger's Special Sale on Saturday Morning


Are you an early bird shopper for the day after Thanksgiving? I know I am! I was up around 4:30 when I was almost 9 months pregnant with my daughter back in 2006 waiting at Macy's to get my hubby, Kenny, his Christmas gift at 1/3 of the price-granted it was expensive, but I also went to tons of other stores as well.

This coming Saturday, Kroger is haveing a wonderful sale!! My wonderful CIL (cousin-in-law) called to tell me about it. THANKS JAMIE!! They are doubling or tripling every coupon up to $1.00-how fantastic is that, do you know how much stuff you can get for FREE this coming Saturday? I plan on getting up at 5:45 a.m., brushing my teeth, grabbing my green bags then heading to Kroger with a frugal Mommy friend of mine! Hope you have as much as I am going to!!

1 comments:

Unknown on August 13, 2009 at 8:10 PM said...

Which one are we going to?

Post a Comment

Grab My Button

Couponing

Product Review

Health Blogs

Blog Love

Disclaimer & Disclosure

Disclaimer:
Thank you for following the official "Couponing"--A Mom's Sport blog, presented by Stephanie Howard. We are happy to have you!

Our number one goal with this blog is to help families save money. This blog grows by word of mouth and referrals. We ask all fans to do their part in helping us achieve this goal. Please do not post any content that is; fraudulent, deceptive or that violates the laws or regulations.

We monitor all postings and comments and reserve the right to remove content that does not fall within guidelines or we see as inappropriate.

Disclosure:
This blog is a professional blog that is created, written and edited by Stephanie Howard.

"Couponing"--A Mom's Sport accepts sponsorships, paid insertions, cash advertising and other types of compensation. Compensations received through this blog will be used for other types of advertisement for "Couponing"--A Mom's Sport.
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Installed by Custom Blog Designs